Nexa3D QLS236 EverCare Service and Warranty Plan (3 Year)
The EverCare Service Plan is an enhanced service and support plan designed to help you achieve the highest level of printing success on the QLS 3D printer from Nexa3D.
Number of printers covered: 1
Number of users covered: 5
Term: Annually Renewing
The plan includes –
Standard Services offered to all users of the QLS ecosystem:
- Knowledge Base – Our online support portal full of in-depth self-help tools
- Live Chat – Real-Time text chat with live Nexa3D support agents
- Email Support – Asynchronous technical support via our email ticketing system
- A dedicated team of EverCare service agents – 3D Printing Experts who are on standby to provide priority technical support and consultation
- Phone Support — A dedicated EverCare support hotline for quick answers to your troubleshooting questions
- Video Support — On-Demand, short video consultation sessions that can be requested during a support conversation to expedite troubleshooting, as well as live screen-sharing to help with nuanced questions.
- Onsite Installation and Training — initial onsite setup and training for your team
- Annual Factory Service — yearly preventative maintenance, calibration and spare parts replacement
- Support and Warranty Service Level Agreement – Nexa3D or its Authorized Service Provider strives to answer any support request within the same day during normal operating hours. After identifying the need for warranty service, Nexa3D strives to initiate service within 5 business days, either on-site or virtually.