Featuring the highest part throughput in its class, the QLS 350 thermoplastic 3D printer delivers significant savings compared to traditional tooling costs and provides unprecedented production throughput and flexibility. The QLS 350 produces up to 4X the print speed of traditional laser sintering technologies, taking thermoplastic 3D printing to a whole new level.
Featuring the highest part throughput in its class, the QLS 350 delivers significant savings compared to traditional tooling costs and provides unprecedented production throughput and flexibility. The QLS 350 produces up to 4X the print speed of traditional laser sintering technologies.
With its removable Build Unit, for independent cool down and depowering module, the QLS 350 delivers a polymer-based production alternative to traditional injection molding with full Industry 4.0 capabilities designed for lights-out 24/7 operation.
- The world’s fastest SLS system on the market printing up to 8 liters per hour.
- Standard removable Build Unit to maximize capacity utilization. Additional Build Units available.
- Industry 4.0 ready with Siemens integrated factory automation PLC controls.
- Open platform that is fully compatible with supply-chain-approved materials such as PA11 and PA12.
- Equipped with DSM PBT powder starter kit for greater performance.
- Compatible with higher temperature materials such as PA6 at processing temperatures up to 240°C.
- Lower cost of ownership compared to other SLS systems on the market.
Automated & Smart
• Removes current pain points in capacity utilization and downstream labor intensity.
4X More Power, 4X Part Throughput
• Speed is unmatched by any available SLS 3D printer.
• 8L per hour throughput – Proprietary QLS light engine quadruples energy density delivered to the build platform.
• Highly favorable thermodynamics with guaranteed consistent temperature across each build layer.
• Manufacturing through modular design, cloud connectivity.
• Consumes up to 30T of material operating 24/7/365.
• Factory automation ready, capable of producing ~150K plastic parts annually.
Extensive Materials Compatibility
• Works with high temperature materials.
• Range of SLS materials – aluminum, glass and fiber filler, medical and food grade, polystyrene patterns for casting, flexible, tough and temperature resistant.
|3D Printer Dimensions||
200 × 140 × 200 cm (7.87 × 5.51 × 7.87 inch)
350 × 350 × 400mm (13.77 × 13.77 × 15.74 inch)
Ultraviolet radiation 4×100W CO2, 76,5 μm
Up to 8000 ccm per hour up to 20% average job density
|Material delivery system||
Removable Build Unit
|Optimum indoor operation temperature||
|Maximum room temperature variation||
Powder handling and refreshing station