C100 EASY LAB
This printer is user friendly, has open parameters, stereolithography laser, free link support technology, a pressure tank (1,5 liter) feeding to provide the material quantity required for an optimized run 100*100*150, peristaltic pump for flowrate control to manage quantity of printed ceramic slurry, accessible for persons with reduced mobility, easy scale up to C3600 (600 x 600 x 300 mm).
С100 EASY FAB
- Installation of post-processing models – allows you to easily remove unpolymerized paste.
- Furnaces for removing photopolymer (in oxygen and nitrogen environment) and sintering of parts (in a professional environment).
- 3 sizes of building platform: 100 x 300 mm, 200 x 300 mm and 300 x 300 mm
- Free link technology
- SAM (Small Amount of Material) option : launch a fast printing run with only 100 mL of slurry
- The deposit of the second material can be adjusted according to your needs and specifications.
- Inside the system, several type of dispenser systems are possible up to 3 systems : from needle valve to micro dispensing system.
- Hybrid functions integrated in CPS software (one software to control printer and hybrid)
The optimal solution for mass production. The 3600 is the largest industrial printer in the 3DCeram product line with a build area of 600x600x300mm. The Ceramaker 3D printer allows you to produce products with high surface quality, the roughness of which does not exceed 2 microns.
Mechanical processing can be carried out at any intermediate stage. The parameter setting module has an open architecture, which makes it possible to use different materials. The Ceramaker 3D printer is supplied with modules of different sizes. This makes it possible to optimize the consumption of paste during printing. Benefits Stereolithography (laser) Technology without support. Reduced production cost of 1 part Reduced cleaning time.