Application of additive technologies where it is impossible to use traditional casting methods.
Laser powder melting technology using high- quality titanium, aluminum, and high-strength steel fine metal powders can be used to reduce production cycle time and cost for single part manufacturing. This technology can be used in a broad range of industries, from dental to aerospace
- Achievement of high metal density in the final product is up to 1.5 times higher compare with casting.
- Creation of miniature forms of complex geometry and design in a single copy or series.
- Quick sample production of a part, implant, or tool for a prototype, exhibition, or emergency operation.
Applications and results
- Aerospace industry. 3D printing allows you to reduce the weight of individual elements of the aircraft and reduce the time of production of parts and machining.
- Automotive industry. Laser powder melting technologies can significantly reduce the weight, volume of the part, as well as the speed of its production and post-processing. The technology is also indispensable for manufacturing functional parts for various units and assemblies.
- Medicine and dentistry. The production of implants, crowns, bridges in dentistry, as well as the production of special medical instruments for operations brings the quality of treatment to a new functional level, which leads to the most successful result.