Remarkably fast 3D printer, capable of reaching up to 1Z centimeter build per minute. With its proprietary LSPc (Lubricant Sublayer Photo-curing) technology NXE400 prints at 6X the speed and 2.5X volume of all other comparable 3D printers on the market.
- Large 16-liter build volume allows printing sizeable parts and higher part throughput
- Modular design to ease replacement parts interchange and to allow seamless technology upgrades
- Remote printing job management and printer statistics with NexaX v1 Software
- Designed for complete factory automation
- Injection molding quality at unprecedented printing speed
- xCE-White – the fastest single cure polymer boasting higher flexural strength compared to those typically achieved only in dual cure cyanate ester resins.
- xCLEAN – effective and environmentally friendly washing solvent that is designed to work consistently with most photopolymer 3D printers and resin systems available on the market.
- xMED412 – polypropylene-like material that is ideal for manufacturing a variety of biocompatible, medical and wearable devices. xMED412 is based on Henkel’s Loctite® MED412 material and is covered by all of its associated clearances, tests and certifications.
- 3843-xABS Black – high performance, high modulus material that boasts excellent flexural and tensile physical properties with a relatively high degree of elongation.
- xABS-HT-Orange – ABS class, high temperature durable, low shrinkage resin for production of functional engineering parts requiring stronger durability.
- xGPP-Translucent – tough, accurate, fast printing material. Low shrinkage, high accuracy and no water absorption. Perfect for performance prototyping and functional end use parts.
- xGPP-Gray – prototyping resin with high detail and great surface finish material. Great applicational variety from form, fit and function analysis to industrial grade durability & assembly.
- xGPP- Blue – prototyping resin for ultrafast design iterations, rapid prototyping and form & fit testing. Delivers fully functional prototypes at the fastest printing speed in its class.
Ships with basic part finishing tools accessory kit
- Max build requires wash basin & cure chamber with 300 x 180 x 480mm (12 x 7 x 19 in) capacity
- Requires UV curing unit capable of > 2mW/cm2 and 60°C (ideal 20mW/cm2 and up to 120°C)