KINGS 650Pro Industrial SLA 3D Printer
Kings 650Pro Machine is the best choice because of medium printing size, flexible in printing prototype big and small.
23 Innovative Technologies, high speed SLA 3D Printing.
Country of manufacture – China
Printing technology – SLA
Printing material – Photopolymer resin
Laser type – Nd: YV04 (Three Lasers)
Printing area – 650*650*400mm
This printer is suitable for researching and developing resin materials, making it an excellent choice for material development and research purposes. The KINGS 650Pro Industrial SLA 3D Printer is a versatile machine that is specifically designed for industrial use. The most attractive feature of the Kings 650Pro SLA 3D printer is that it is almost unlimited in terms of product geometry. It can print a variety of products with particularly complex shapes and high-detailed skin lines in one whole piece.
ENHANCED PRINTING EFFICIENCY
- Intelligent high speed scanning system, 15m/s
- Variable laser spot and variable power
- Automatic identifying upskin and downskin with differentiated parameters
- Different Parameter database with different layer thickness
LONG-TERM PRINTING STABILITY
- Key components from international top brand: Optowave laser from Us, Scanlab galvanometer from Germany.
- Full marble structure for enhanced recoating and scanning stability.
- High stiffness light recoater to ensure recoating accuracy and efficiency.
- Compensation algorithm for multi-head system, ensuring uniform curing in the printing range.
ADVANTAGES OF KINGS 650 PRO SLA 3D PRINTER
LONG-TERM PRINTING STABILITY
The Kings 650Pro incorporates key components from top international brands, ensuring long-term stability in printing performance and minimizing the risk of breakdowns or malfunctions
FULL MARBLE STRUCTURE AND HIGH STIFFNESS LIGHT RECOATER
Made by high-quality welding square tube and marble, shoe mold 3D printer KINGS 650 PRO SLA has the best stability and can ensure accuracy and durability.
Kings 3D provide a lot of customized options for free. The available upgrades include autofocus, automatic material reinfting, environmental sensor, and remote diagnosis and control to ensure that you prepare for the industry.
It finds applications in various industries such as equipment manufacturing, aerospace, automobiles, and intelligent manufacturing. Its ability to produce objects with strength comparable to metal makes it a valuable tool for creating functional prototypes and end-use parts. Kings 650Pro SLA 3D printer offers efficient and cost-effective prototyping solutions. Its advanced features and capabilities make it a powerful tool in the manufacturing industry, enabling fast, cost-effective, and high-quality production.
KINGS is the first 3D printer manufacturer providing 3D printing solutions for the shoe industry, and below is the application of KINGS SLA 3D printing technology:
Shoe prototype: quickly checking the shoe design
3D printing is shaping new possibilities in footwear engineering, enabling footwear companies to create shoe models with clear lines, sharp edges and corners and also address the growing demand for customization.
3D printed models for quick mold:
The 3D printed mold skips the casting process and directly uses it for the production of PU shoe soles. It can be used for plastic injection, PU and cold-pressed insole molds. It is temporarily not suitable for hot-pressed rubber, molded EVA and injection EVA.
Casting shoe model: replacing wooden model
The use of 3D printed shoe molds can effectively replace the CNC-engraved wooden molds and perform sand casting, and the molds made have finer textures and patterns.
Direct printing of finished shoe soles
In the future, everyone can tailor their own shoe with 3D printing. It is more in line with the personal size, and at the same time can achieve a lighter and more comfortable sole structure.
Soft shoe model for fitting test
With KS198S rubber like resin, the 3D Printed shoe model can be used for checking design, and can also be tried on for fitting test.
One-piece modeling, batch printing
Several rounds of carving, single model processing
printing with any structure
carving with simple structure
Additive manufacturing, high utilization
Deductive manufacturing, high waste rate
Model development period
One operator can take care dozens of machine, just 3 days to learn
One operator can watch max 3 machines, and need 6+ month training
No pollution, no noise
Strong vibration, high noise, dust pollution
Costs continue to decrease
Material cast is stable
Kings 650Pro SLA 3D printer offers rapid production of quick casting models, which is capable of producing a high-quality aesthetic finish with tight tolerances. And with KS168C castable resin -that are fully industry-tested, the casting models can be completed in days. The 3D printed casting models are with an internal hexagonal support structure which adds strength to the models, allows for easy drainage, facilitates collapse of the pattern during thermal expansion to help avoid shell cracking, and helps to reduce part volume, weight, and material needed to create a solid part.
Advantages of quick casting models
- Turn-around time. Quick casting models can be printed by Kings 650Pro in as fast as one or two days, saving a lot of time.
- Tolerances. Quick casting models can achieve tolerances +/- 0.1mm; this is not possible with the tooling utilized in traditional investment casting
- Finish and detail. Quick casting models typically have a cosmetically superior finish to traditional casted parts, and allow for additional detail and geometries that are simply not possible with traditional investment casting
- Tooling. Quick casting models offer a tool-free, fast, reliable and accurate alternative to models created using tooling, reducing the costs of creating patterns significantly.
Each medical institution should be able to use the latest tools to improve nursing and provide the best patient experience. 3D printing provides personalized care for patients through more effective workflow, faster surgery, and better identification and visualization, and provides patients with innovative solutions.
Medical SLA 3D printer features
3D printing can produce small batches of customized components -even only one part of one part at a time -no extra cost, no time or tools.
Medical SLA 3D printer can easily produce complex geometric shapes in plastics or metals. Add material manufacturing has performed well in high customized applications
All one-piece molding and high accuracy. This can improve design and reduce costs and shorten production time.
Eliminate the gap between multiple components, making it easier to disinfect the equipment, and it is difficult to breed bacteria.
By using 3D scanning and X-ray to quickly create detailed 3D models, the time and costs of medical professionals are saved.
Application Cases of Kings 650Pro in medical field
- Orthopedic preoperative model. 3D model is reconstructed according to the patient’s CT / MRI data, and a 1:1 physical model help with disease diagnosis, preoperative surgical plan design, and preoperative surgical operation.
- Orthopedic surgery guide. Kings 650Pro 3D printed Orthopedic models can be used to assist in the preoperative simulation of craniofacial surgery, which effectively helps with the three-dimensional reconstruction of soft tissue morphological structures, and the positioning, moving and rebuilding of complex three-dimensional structures such as skulls, jaws, and sacrum. Common examples include skull models, jaw models, and outer ear models.
- Orthodontics. High-precision dental model can be made through Kings 650Pro 3D printer, and personalized invisible braces for different patients can be produced accordingly.
- Teaching and educational models. The models printed by Kings 650Pro SLA 3D printer convey a wealth of information that may be difficult to express in a standard anatomic drawing or a two-dimensional image such as a radiograph or CT/MRI slice. Complex anatomy can be shown to patients and their families by the referring physicians in a very tangible means which is less abstract to non-medically trained individuals than conventional imaging studies. Models of normal anatomy can be utilized early in medical education similar to conventional skeletons in the anatomy lab and library. The relatively low cost of 3D printed models compared to commercially available models make them a viable option for budget conscious departments.
- Therapeutic Tools. Orthotics and can be created quickly and inexpensively based on exact patient measurements and requirements. This is particularly useful in patients who are rapidly growing or in disease processes that evolve over time. In areas of the country or world that have limited access to commercial prosthetics and orthotics, a Kings 650Pro medical 3D printer offers otherwise impractical or impossible therapeutic options.
Kings SLA 3D Printer is not only used to make prototype to check the design before mass production, but also use to replace traditional mould in small batch production, personalized customization, and products with complicated structure. Meanwhile, Kings 650Pro Rapid Prototyping Machine is also used to print prototype for mould to test the function before final production.
Rapid Prototyping benefits
- Fast and effective communication of design ideas
- Effective validation of design fit, form, and function
- Greater design flexibility, with the ability to run quickly through multiple design iterations
- Fewer production design flaws and better end-products.
ART&CRAFT. dESIGN INDUSTRY
In the handicraft customization market, jewelry decorations, wood carvings and other handicraft-related gifts are beautiful but difficult to duplicate. Hollow and internally carved structures are difficult to complete by hand, which can be solved by applying 3D printing technology.
The most attractive feature of the Kings 650Pro SLA 3D printer is that it is almost unlimited in terms of product geometry. It can print a variety of products with particularly complex shapes and high-detailed skin lines in one whole piece.
Application: Animation 3D models, film and television props, art furniture decoration, toy, and other artistic creative fields.
- Artistic models used to be made by manual clay models or by CNC machining, based on which metal mold is made if mass production of the product is needed.
- Handmade clay model can easily break and deform
- Large amount manual work involved
- Limited shapes and structures
- High cost in making one unit or small quantity of products
Kings 650Pro Art&Craft 3D Printer
Simplify the process: Kings 650Pro 3D printer can directly print finished models, prototypes for small batch production
Finest feature details: detail processing reaching 0.05mm.
Free form: almost no limit to the shapes and structures of the art works
|46,5 × 50,8 × 88,2 in
|Rated Power Consumption
Solid-state frequency tripled Nd: YV04
|Resin Surface Power
Germanic galvanometer scanner
|Variable Beam System
0.003-0.03in 0.075-0.8mm(Variable Beam)
|Max Scanning Speed
|Motion Control System
|Machine Control Software
KINGS 3D control software
|lnput Data File Format
|Network Type and Protocol
200-240VAC 50/6OHz, single-phase,10A
|First Tank Resin
About 529lb 240kg
Marble recoater frame, marble elevator holder and marble scanning system base
Intelligent position vacuum recoating
|Vertical Resolution Ratio
|Repeat Positioning Accuracy
L≤5.9in, ±0.004in L≤150mm, ±0.1mm