Nexa3D xCE-White Resin 5kg
High performance polymer for producing end-use plastic parts and injection molding tools in minutes. xCE White is the fastest single cure polymer boasting higher flexural strength compared to those typically achieved only in dual cure cyanate ester resins, and has excellent isotropic properties that exhibit long-term environmental stability.
- Fastest single cure polymer for heavy-duty parts and injection molding tools.
- Lightweight yet sturdy with inherent functionality to withstand load, pressure & temperature.
- High flexural strength comparable only to dual-cure cyanate ester resins.
- Isotropic properties for automotive, electronics and industrial components.
- Automotive parts, automation & robotics assemblies.
- Serial production of industrial components.
- Fast Production of functional injection molding tools.
|Tensile Strength at Break||ASTM D638||78.5 MPa||11.5 ksi|
|Young’s Modulus||ASTM D638||2.5 GPa||363 ksi|
|Elongation at Break||ASTM D638||13%||13%|
|Flexural Strength at Yield||ASTM D790||135 MPa||19.6 ksi|
|Flexural Modulus||ASTM D2240||3.25 GPa||471 ksi|
|IZOD Impact (notched)||ASTM D256||20 J/m||0.33 ft-lbs/in|
|Shore Hardness (0s, 3s) D Scale||ASTM D2240||90||90|
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × 10 in|