A+ metal build plates with their inherent anisotropy provide a number of technical advantages over the rolled plates:
- Improved uniformity and homogeneity
- Minimized distortions during selective heating resulting in the increased precision of the printed parts
- Significantly fewer restrictions when positioning built parts to their surface
- Increased lifespan (up to 10 times longer than the standard metal build plates)
- Excellent anchorage (withstands up to 700 layers)
- Medical industry
- Automotive industry
- Power engineering
- Precision tools
- Aircraft engineering
Build plates can also be manufactured from customer’s “over-spec and over-used” powders.
* A+ metal build plates fit PBF and DED metal 3D printers.
Diverse plates for your needs:
- Large-sized (up to 4’ by 4’) plates.
- Machine-to-print build plates.
- Tailor-made sizes and shapes (square, ring, circular, other atypical).
Materials readily available for production:
– Ti-6Al-4V Grade 5
– Cp-Ti Grade 2
– IN 718
– Ti-6Al-4V 23
– IN 625